The difference between the right word and the almost right word is really a large matter – ’tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.
~ Mark Twain
2C-Communications is a one-stop-shop for your writing, editing, or translation needs, be it in the corporate, educational or publishing environment.
By combining almost 20 years’ in-house experience working with CEOs, senior executives, and specialists in multinational organisations and corporate environments with my editing, writing, and translation skills, I can help you write, edit, or translate internal and external communications.
For you, it’s about creating marketing and communications material that:
- you’re proud of;
- resonates with your audience, and
- makes your products, services, solutions or expertise shine through.
For me, it’s about helping you to bring your written communications to a higher level:
- As editor and writer, I understand the complexities of creating effective communications for multi-national audiences;
- As translator, I’m able to either translate your general documents, or work with the translators of choice to ensure that your written communications resonate with your unique audience.
- As a professional, I understand how important it is to have a sparring partner, someone who works with you directly and takes personal interest in your project, start to finish.
In a nutshell, I’m here to help you:
- Write audience-appropriate marketing communications;
- Edit your written communications for impact by maximising your message;
- Translate your written communications from French, Spanish, or Italian into English, providing an accurate, contextually well-rounded result;
- Fine-tune the information you wish to share with your audience and
- Transform your communications for greater audience understanding and the greatest impact.
My in-country experience in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand has given me valuable personal insight and professional experience working with multinational audiences.
EditingMy in-house experience in both corporate environments and multinational organisations working directly with senior management and highly-specialised experts has given me invaluable experience in understanding both your management’s requirements and your audience’s unique needs.
Corporate CommunicationsYour products are innovative, your solutions state-of-the-art, and your services sophisticated. Whatever your business’ focus, make sure your marketing material reflects your corporate values, your offering and your vision.
TranslationAnyone can use a dictionary or online, automated translation service. It’s quick, convenient and often free. In a pinch, it works. But automated translation simply cannot come anywhere close to properly reflecting the nuances in language.
Financial CommunicationsWith close to 14 years’ writing and editing experience in the financial services and wealth management arena, and working directly with senior management and in-house experts, I understand that your current clients – and those you seek – expect nothing but the very best products, services and solutions.
Intergovernmental OrganisationsIs your marketing and communications material as compelling as it can be? Does it truly reflect your voice, vision and values?
Academia, Events, PublishingFor you, it may be about making your written material powerful, be it in an academic, corporate, or publishing environment. For me, it’s about supporting you, every step of the way.